Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You Can Do It!


Well, here are the directions on how to make edible fruit arrangements! They are not my own instructions, but these things are really hard to find on the web. They are copyrighted so you can link on them at:
http://www.plan-the-perfect-baby-shower.com/fruit-bouquet.html
We're getting closer to Easter and I am ready. That only means that we're going out to dinner that day, and I've already bought all the Easter candy. Including Edible Easter Basket Grass. I got it at Walmart of all places. They have a section of candy and toys that are color coordinated. All blue stuff, all pink stuff, etc. I haven't opened it yet, so I don't know what it tastes like, but it looks kind of wafery. Like those round candies with the candy beads in them. Flying saucers!


I'll find out soon if that grass is wafery or like sour candy. My kids are young adults now so they have no problem
sharing.

There is a candy site that sells these, although they are out of stock at the moment.


http://www.hometownfavorites.com/products.asp?dept=1066&number=HFCA264&pagenumber=2

There are plenty of nostalgic candies here from the 50's to the 80's.




















No comments:

Post a Comment