Friday, April 3, 2009

God is Everywhere

I don't know if anyone is ever going to read this blog and I want to archive the story of the Sacred Heart chip. For my daughter Sarah's birthday we went to the family favorite birthday restaurant, R.J. Grunts. They serve homemade chips there. Because I am on a low carb diet, I always look at my food before I eat it (makes me aware.). LOOK what I found!
For those of you who do not recognize a religious icon when you
see it, this is a SACRED HEART chip. I was so impressed that I
didn't eat it. I wrapped it in a napkin to take home and sell on Ebay. Well, the next morning, my puppy Winston smelled it in
my purse, and pulled out the napkin...then puppy Monroe snagged it and ran. Needless to say, I was unable to make my first million on Ebay. Here it the original Sacred Heart picture so everyone can see the resemblance.
April first was April Fools Day, and I forgot all about it. Not that I am a great fooler, but I missed it anyway. Oh well.........






No comments:

Post a Comment