Sunday, May 10, 2009

I am the Mother!

It dawned on me yesterday that I am the Mother. Now that my Mom is gone, I don't have to worry about finding the perfect gift for her. Not that I don't miss her(that is for a whole other blog!), but I can actually get the perfect gift...and I did!

Last month I mentioned to Sarah that I wanted to get a ring I saw on Etsy. She gave me $40 towards that purchase...and is giving me the rest on her next payday! She was very specific as to what that money is for...the ring and nothing else. So the next time anyone sees me I will be wearing this beautiful ring!


Andrew on the other hand is into ShrinkyDinks. He made me a card and then shrunk it! I would not have thought of that for sure. Then I opened the box and inside was the cutest little bird!












I Love that I have two good kids with excellent
taste. They get it from me and I got it from my
mother. And she got it from her mother and so on...Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment