Saturday, July 11, 2009

Crossing things off the virtual list


I have crossed two things off my list (the list of things to accomplish). I have made the parakeet embroidered on felt and the great curtain for my garage.
Here is the parakeet. I made it yellow and green just like
My bird whom I have named Fritz and the kids have named
something else. We only talk to him directly because we just
don't know what to call him. He is really old for a bird, I
think we got him when Sarah was still in grammar school.
That makes him...at least 8 years old. He doesn't talk, but
that is to be expected. Who is a Pretty Bird?
This is the bird I made. Not too much of a resemblance, but you get the general idea. It is only my first attempt, and I am not really crazy about the colors. I think that the turquoise and Light blue is a better effect, but that's just me. Also as Sarah pointed out, his head is kind of flat.

Well, I guess I'll try again but that particular thing to do is now at the bottom of the list.

Who is a Pretty Bird now?

No comments:

Post a Comment